AbOriginal TeamEvents, looking after the environment.
The Aborigines of Australia have taken care of and protected the country for centuries. Their creed:
the country will take good care of you.
Perhaps not necessary to mention, but we fully support this philosophy and apply it both at home and at work. Earth is crowded, so we do our best to not burden nature as much as possible, support animals and conserve existing nature reserves. We believe in Sustainable Entrepreneurship, a balance between People, Planet and Profit (Maatschappelijk Verantwoord Ondernemen - MVO) and therefore we donate to:
- Stichting AAP, primate refuge and so much more.
- Vogelbescherming, conservation of birds and their habitats.
- GreenPeace, no explanation necessary.
- We also donate for people that are oppressed via Amnesty International and for people that have to manage with less than bare minimum.
Donating money is easy, but what else do we do?
- We use biological products as much as possible. Because we have many locations with their own catering, it is not always possible.
- We recycle and reuse as much as possible.
- We only use products that are not tested on animals and natural like Ecover for cleaning.
- We use green energy.
- We compensate CO2-emission for our office, our car and fuel consumption of our clients via Groenbalans.
- For the Aussie Bush Hunt we directly donate to the concerned nature park per participant, for maintenance and preservation. We protect these nature areas by asking participants to clean up, so the woods are always cleaner when we leave after the game, and we explicitly ask participants to respect the original inhabitants (i.e. animals and plants/trees). Furthermore we spread the number of bush hunts over different nature parks and limit the maximum number of games per nature park per season, to avoid an overload.